Shimla: Shimla is the capital of the northern Indian state of Himachal Pradesh, in the Himalayan foothills. Once the summer capital of British India, it remains the terminus of the narrow-gauge Kalka-Shimla Railway, completed in 1903. It’s also known for the handicraft shops that line The Mall, a pedestrian avenue, as well as the Lakkar Bazaar, a market specializing in wooden toys and crafts.
Manali: Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It’s also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting, and mountaineering in the PirPanjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Package: Shimla- Manali
Stay: Shimla(2n) Manali(3n)
Duration: 5 Nights/ 6 Days
Start & Ends At: Starts At Chandigarh & Ends At Chandigarh
Pick up from Chandigarh Airport/Railway station and drive to Shimla. Shimla was the former summer capital of British India, set amidst the snow-capped Shivalik Mountains. Which offers some of the most stunning views of the mighty Himalayas. Dinner & overnight stay at hotel Shimla.
Today Morning after breakfast visit Kufri sightseen:-
Kufri (Altitude 2622m) known for its ski runs Kufri. 16kms away from Shimla attracts the largest number of tourists who come to Shimla it has a backdrop of peaks covered with snow.
Green Valley:- Green Valley is one of the most beautiful places in Shimla. Noted for its elite beauty, this is a stopover on the way to Kufri from Shimla. The place is ideal for photographing as it offers some of the most mesmerizing sights that nature has to offer. The crisscrossed mountains seem to have been blanketed under carpets of greens and it is one of the most photographed sights in Shimla.
Kufri Fun Comps :-The famous tourist destination of Kufri will now have an added attraction with the opening of an amusement park having facilities for adventure sports (30 activities, including karting, adventure sports, indoor games, sky swinger (32 metres height), haunted house, 5-D theatre, fresh bee ride, Bungy ejection for adults, Bungy trampoline, swing it ride, wave train for kids, mini skater, kangaroo jump, moonwalker and striking car, etc). It will be opened on ‘World Tourism Day’ on 27th September.
Himalayan Nature Park:-The Himalayan Nature Park in Kufri, one of the popular locations around Shimla, is located at a distance of 16 km. The site renowned for its ski slopes is a natural habitat of rich flora and fauna with about 140 species. Along with the park, the state government has set up a Potato Research Centre. Spread over an area of 90 hectares, the Himalayan Nature Park was set up in 1992. Visitors can also see Snow Leopard, Yak, Ghoral, Samber, Himalayan Thar and Black Bear in the zoo. Along with the zoo and nature park, tourists can also engage in horse riding.
The Mall:- One can’t miss the mall in Shimla, it is not only a shopping centre but also a well-maintained level of about 500m where people spend their leisure hours walking to & fro. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Today morning after breakfast checkout from the hotel and drive to Manali. on the way to Kullu sightseen, Local Market, Pashmina & local Kullu Shawl factory and then proceed on the way Hanogi Mata Temple and stop for a while at Pandoh Dam built on river Beas. Manali is a valley nestled in the mountains of the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh near the northern end of the Kullu Valley, at an altitude of 2,050 m in the Beas River Valley. Dinner & overnight stay in the hotel.
Today morning after breakfast visit Manali local sight seen.
1. Hadimba Devi Temple.– Manali has many attractions but the chief central of interest, historically and archaeologically, is undoubtedly the dungri temple dedicated to the goddess Hadimba, the Wife of Bheema of Mahabharata Fame, This is a wooden temple, In the dense forest of magnificent deodar, is about 2.5 kms from the Mall. It is a pleasant stroll to the temple which was built in 1553 A.D.
2. Vashisht(3.5 km from Mall) Hot Sulphur Water springs – Renowned for its hot water and temples. The springs of Vashisht are believed to possess medicinal properties. The waters of the hot brooks are believed to heal skin diseases. Nearby is the pyramidal stone temple dedicated to vashisht Muni & lord Rama temple is also there.
3.Tibetan-Monastery (0.5 Kms) – This Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa dominates the Tibetan area around the bottom of the Mall in Manali. The Tibetan refugees built the Gompa in late 1969. The main attraction of the monastery is the handicrafts of Tibetan artistry and the carpets that are woven and sold in the monastery.
4. Club House (2 Kms from Mall) – Located on the left bank of Manalsu Nallah . . Club house is famous for amusement activities like skating, Disco Theque etc. Club house is surrounded by various picnic spots. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at the hotel.
Rohtang Pass 51 km (Altitude 3979 m) Full Day Sightseeing – is the highest point, situated on the highway to Keylong/Leh & considered as the gateway to Lahaul Spiti. The Tour covers some of the most attractive spots, panorama activities and spectacular sight of glaciers. On the way to Rohtang pass cover Nehru Kund, Palchang, Kothi, Gulaba, Rahla Water Falls, Marhi, Rani Nala.
Nehru Kund: 5 km. On National Highway to Leh, a natural spring of cold clear water named after Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru, who used to drink water from this spring during his stay in Manali. This spring is believed to originate from the Bhrigu lake situated high-up in the mountains.
Kothi: It is a pretty little village, 12 km from Manali on the Keylong road. There are very fine views from Kothi, and the Beas river flows through a very deep and narrow gorge at this point.
Gulaba Camp: 20 km from Manali, is this beautiful place famous for sightseeing, picnic, and photography.
Rahala waterfall: 30 km. on way to Rohtang pass. If one goes to Marhi on foot from Kothi from the old road, the sight of the falls is fascinating. It is a good picnic spot as well.
Marhi: 35 km. On way to Rohtang pass, a picturesque point on the way to the Rohtang passes.
Rani Nala: 46 km from Manali. It is the glacier point where snow is available throughout the year.
Please Note: Since the National Green Tribunal is allowing only limited vehicles to Rohtang pass per day. Rohtang pass will on the subject to availability of permit from the SDM Office Manali on the spot with additional cost.
SOLANG VALLY (ADVENTURE SPORT)
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Solang valley, Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Paragliding, Bungee jump, Zorbing, Treking (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 – 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Today morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and drive to Chandigarh and Drop you Chandigarh. Tour End…
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults 1 Room for 5 Nights
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non-Alcoholic i.e. Tea, Coffee, Juice, etc…)
- MAP Meal Plan:- 5 Breakfasts and 5 Dinners Vegetarian Meal only (Non-Vegetarian Meal directly payable at hotel)
- Separate Cab Chandigarh to Chandigarh
- Shimla & Manali All sightseeing By Cab
- Inclusive of all the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. GST,etc.)
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip. Monument entrance fee / Camera fees etc.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any adventure activity skiing, paragliding, River Rafting, etc.
- Meal other than specified
- Heater charges will be extra